Welcome to your
HUDSON VALLEY TOP DOCTOR RECIPIENT
You are in the best hands with Dental Design Studio! Dr Whalen is a perfectionist who truly cares about the patient experience as well as the final outcome. Then entire ...
Always a wonderful experience!
Dr. Whalen and his staff always welcome you with a smile. The Professionalism, trust and comfort is a blessing.
Doctor Whalen has been my dentist for over 20 years and I couldn’t imagine trusting anyone else in my mouth. His office is the absolute pinnacle of professionalism.
A very friendly professional place. All the staff are very welcoming and fun. Pricing is reasonable for excellent work
Dr. Richard K. Whalen
Dr. Whalen is committed to delivering the best that dentistry has to offer … from state-of-the-art technology to exceptional comfort and personal attention.
- General dentistry to keep your teeth and gums healthy
- Restorative dentistry for optimal comfort, function and form
- Cosmetic dentistry to enhance the appearance of your smile
- TMJ treatment to return your jaw to comfort and eliminate pain
- Hygiene and periodontal therapy to keep gums healthy and protect you from certain health risks
- Implant dentistry to permanently replace missing teeth
- Metal-free dentistry (i.e. no mercury fillings) to restore the health, strength and appearance of your teeth
- Oral sedation to help even the most anxious patient completely relax
- Advanced dental technology for earlier diagnosis, more conservative treatment and comfortable visits
Dr. Richard K. Whalen serves patients from all over Dutchess, Ulster, Putnam and Westchester Counties. These patients come from Poughkeepsie, Rhinebeck, Fishkill, LaGrange, Wappingers Falls, Millbrook, Highland, Hyde Park, Pleasant Valley and surrounding areas.
HOW A VIRTUAL CONSULT WORKS
Upload a close-up smile selfie. This is also an opportunity to share any concerns or desires you have regarding your smile.
Your dentist will send you a customized video addressing your questions and concerns. This video will also contain your unique, personalized recommendations.
Once you’ve reviewed your recommendations, you can schedule an in-person visit with the dentist.
Meet the Team
We have carefully selected our team of assistants to create a friendly and professional atmosphere we believe you deserve. This group of people is integral to the overall success of our office because they are your first contact and are responsible for assisting you with scheduling, insurance, and other aspects of your healthcare experience. When you choose us as your provider, know that your needs are our priority and
that we will make every effort to accommodate your preferences. We understand the value of time, and do our best to schedule in such a way to get you in and out of the office quickly so you can go about your day. Oral health is a lifelong matter of importance. In establishing a trusting relationship through quality care and clear communication, we hope to support you and your family for years to come.
What to Expect as a New Patient
At Dental Design Studio, we want our patients to be as informed and educated as possible. We think that the more you know, the better decisions you can make for your dental care, and the more comfortable and confident you will be.